Sunday, August 10, 2008

This Is The Time My Dear...

It kills me to say this but one day, I know will come a time when I must let you go. The time will come and I always knew it and no matter how it hurts me I must do it. I must smile and let you walk away but I don’t want to think about that day I want to love you… all I can want to dream you’ll always be my girl. Want to hold you every night, want to pretend it’s all alright. So I put on my blinkers and do not see I just want to hold you close to me… Want to make memories to never forget… Want to take of you all I can get… Want to look back one day on this time spent with you and smile and remember that I once loved you and when I remember I want to be glad that this was the best time that I ever had. I will treasure each moment, every kiss, every touch So that when you are gone I won’t miss you as much…

No comments: