Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I Would Ask..

I would ask you first, to hold my hand, to look upon my face, to see my eyes, with no disguise... To know of no disgrace, to show with deep affection... That a smile can but restore, A heavy heart, that’s torn apart unyielding at your door. I could guide you through my patience hold you for a while. Take the strain, remove your pain replace it with a smile. Repair the pain so fresh and raw, that molds within your fear... kiss away the lonely day and melt away each tear. These simple tasks I could complete, with ease and no return... To help unlock, your wall of rock, listen, see and learn... There is no gift that could be bought, That would shield you from the way, the pain’s divide, is deep inside, and is what you now portray. But I can see within your life, and know the signs so clear, a need to be, loved and free and yet your greatest fear. I know you not, yet know you, I smile at what I see... Do not hide, I see inside, I’ll do what I must do... I’ll take the very greatest care, for you, I am a must, your painful heart will know its part while placed within my trust...

No comments: